You may well be aware that one of the coaching staff has been recruited by another swimming club and many of the top swimmers from Dolphins have also moved club.
The early morning sessions at Shirley have emptied out and will need to be postponed for the moment.
Head coach Matt Boyd-Wallis has asked for a break while he copes with a terminal illness in his family.
The evening sessions remain the same with the exception of Friday evenings, both sessions have been combined into the 6pm slot. There are some additional options for all squads.
Clearly these circumstances put the staff under intense pressure to cover all the coaching while we try to find a replacement. Continuity for the children is the aim and the sets are still being furnished by the head coach for all sessions. While this may be a time of uncertainty in the Dolphins I would ask that you remain calm and patient. Last night some of the teachers were left upset by angry parents at poolside. We can not tolerate abuse of the staff for any reason.
If you need to vent your frustrations or need more clarification please email me at email@example.com. I will do my best to answer any questions you have. In the meantime, we have two galas and a club championships in the coming months so keep swimming!
Matt has a long contract with us, so we hope to see him back. In the meantime, I am sure you will join me in wishing him and his family all the best at such a difficult time. I am sorry that I have been unable to recruit stable, reliable coaches since Chris White left last year, but we will keep trying.
We apologise for the short notice given but under these circumstances we had no choice.
We shall be reviewing our training sessions and pricing structure and as soon as we have a further update we shall let you know.
Thank you for your ongoing commitment. Hugo and AJ are committed to continue their coaching sessions and supporting Matt during his absence.
We will continue to keep you all updated on we move forward.
- March 2nd Gala squads 5,6,&7
- Hampshire Counties 2019
- Winchester Novice Gala Saturday December 8th 2018
- Waterlooville Peter Bull Meet
- Bournemouth Winter Open Meet 2018 Report
- Shirley Boys make National Finals
- Hart Open Meet 2018 Results
- Hart Open Meet Press release
- Club Championships Results 2018 Dolphin Boys
- Club Championship Results 2018 Dolphin Girls
- Titans V Warriors Individual 25m times October 2018
- Fareham Nomads End of Season Open Meet 2018
- Open Meet Schedule Southampton Dolphins 2018 & 2019 Open Meet Calendar
- Club Championships Program 2018
- PNSC EASTER MEET entry form
- In the Echo
- Press release Counties 2018
- Hampshire Counties Championships 2018 Weekend 1
- British Championships and Swim England Summer Nationals 2017
- Jean Hillman Trophy 2017
- Press Release 2017 Counties
- Hampshire County Championships 2017 Weekend 1
- Hampshire County Championships 2017 Weekend 2
- Hampshire County Championships 2017 Weekend 3
- ASA Summer Nationals 2016
- Top Hampshire Sports Award For Dolphins Star Isabella
- Dolphins Coach Represents England at UK School Games
- International Success For Rhyseren – European Biathle
- British Swimming Championships 2016
- Swim Out Of Your Skin Open Meet 2016 Report
- Jean Hillman Trophy April 2016 Results
- National Biathlon Press Release April 2016
- British Schools Modern Biathlon Championships 2016
- Hampshire County Championships 2016
- Daily Echo 13-12-2015
- Dolphins County Logo 2015
- Southampton Dolphins Sponsored Swim for Georges Trust
- Regional Qualifying Times 2015
- ASA Major Competition Programme Changes 2015
- ASA Swimmer Pathway 2015